Black Dagger Military Hunt Club, http://www.blackdaggermhc.org/
- Telesis donated to support the Black Dagger Military Hunt Club Inc., which is in the greater Tampa Bay, Florida area, but operates around the entire state. Black Dagger MHC is a non-profit organization that provides shooting, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor opportunities for veterans and active duty military (wounded and well). Serving veterans from all eras without limitation to when or where they served. Black Dagger MHC works with the James A. Haley VA Hospital’s Adaptive Sports Program in Tampa, the USSOCOM Care Coalition, and active duty military members on MacDill AFB.
- In addition to donating to support Christalis, several participants from Telesis joined the 5K Superhero Run/Walk held at Washington Adventist University in Takoma Park, MD.
- Christalis is a non-profit organization, which endeavors to help children who are victims of various injustices such as poverty, neglect, abandonment, starvation, abuse, and exploitation. Christalis raises funds to support the mission and vision of helping children and families in western Uganda.
Ekal Vidyalaya, https://www.ekal.org/
- Telesis donated funds for a school bus to support the following schools across rural India:
- Village Gangadih (32 students)
- Village Shekhapur (30 students)
- Village Birahinpur (30 students)
- Ekal Vidyalaya is a non-profit organization on a mission to bring basic education to every child across rural India.
- In addition to donating to support Muskaan, 20+ participants from Telesis joined the 5K Race/Walk and 1K Fun Run in Fairfax, VA.
- Muskaan strives to empower students with comprehensive education, life skills, vocational training and work opportunities. Muskaan is a U.S.-based non-profit organization that provides support to Muskaan India, located in New Delhi, India.
Special Olympics of Maryland, https://www.somd.org/
- Telesis sponsored participants in the Over The Edge campaign (which involves rappelling down 16 stories at the Bethesda, MD Metro Center building).
- Special Olympics is the world’s largest sports organization for children and adults with intellectual disabilities and physical disabilities, providing year-round training and competitions to 5 million athletes and Unified Sports partners in 172 countries.
Special Operations Warrior Foundation, https://specialops.org/
- Telesis donated to support the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which pledges to ensure full college funding to every surviving child of a special operator who loses their life in the line of duty. SOWF realizes that one of the most difficult challenges that SO families may face is the immediate financial burden when their loved ones are hospitalized with severe combat wounds or injuries.
The Treatment and Learning Centers (TLC) , https://ttlc.org/
- Telesis sponsored a hole at PB Dye Golf Club in Ijamsville, MD, for the 28th Annual Golf Classic.
- Since 1950, The Treatment and Learning Centers, a non-profit organization, has served children and adults with special needs in the Washington, DC area through diagnostic, therapeutic, educational and employment programs. This incredible tournament has raised more than $1.2 million, to support individuals with disabilities, over the last 27 years.