Washington, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Some on-call responsibility for emergency situations may be required.
- Administer Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- Administer Office 365 and other Microsoft Azure Cloud assets.
- Administer CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault server.
- Administer McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator server.
- Troubleshoot and perform break fix including emergency after hours onsite support.
- Install and configure hardware.
- Plan, design and implement software services and upgrade OS.
- Manage and configure Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, Workstation Configurations, Browser Configuration Settings, working with System Owners to integrate applications with Active Directory.
- Perform operating system and VMware administration, account management and provisioning activity.
- Analyze cyber security vulnerability scan reports and apply vendor patches including but not limited to WSUS.
- Perform changes as required and respond to outage resolution requests promptly.
- Maintain storage subsystems.
- Support evolving CyberSecurity initiatives and on-demand rollouts.
- Provide support to IT Vendor Manager to perform asset management activities.
- Must hold active Public Trust Level 2 clearance
- Microsoft Certifications MCSA 2012 and MCSA Cloud Platform
- VMware Certified Associate for VMware v6
- 8+ Years’
- Designing and managing multiple Active Directory Forests and Domains for a large, geographically dispersed enterprise (1,000 + users)
- Administering DNS. WINS, and DHCP
- Configuring Group Policy Objects to secure a Windows infrastructure
- 5+ Years’
- Complex scripting leveraging PowerShell
- Working at an AD 2008 functional level and migration to 2012 functional level
- Implementing and maintaining the PKI Infrastructures, server certificates, Certificate Authority, Secure DNS (DNS SEC)
- 3+ Years’
- Administering Azure Cloud
- Administering VMware and vSphere environment is required
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Experience with domain consolidations / migrations
- Microsoft Certifications MCSA 2016 and MCSE Cloud Platform (Azure Admin) are preferred
- VMware Certified Professional for VMware v6 is preferred
- Experience with CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault, Infoblox and Solarwind is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Monday – Friday; 0730 – 1730