The Contractor shall analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:Apply
- Communicate schedule with milestones, which includes technical reviews and audits, quality assurance checks, estimated project completion times and customer acceptance testing.
- Perform development work in a nonproduction development environment. A prerelease and/or staging environment that closely matches the production will be used to host applications for user testing and evaluation. The Contractor shall provide consulting services and technical support for the creation and maintenance of a development and staging environment.
- Test code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation of testing results.
- Provide documentation that addresses what core functionality and/or capability is being provided in aparticular versionof a product that is being delivered. Release notes, manuals and or commenting of code will be provided for all custom development including new features, changes and or fixed bugs.
- Provide end-user documentation to include how-to guides, training guides, and frequently asked questions (FAQs). Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Provide assistance tothe Government for the preparation of training materials to include delivering the user manual, demonstrating new product features, providing sample test data and preparing scripts to support training objectives.
Clearance Required: Secret