Aberdeen Proving Ground, MARYLAND
The web developer is responsible for creating and maintaining a variety of websites or web-based applications to support help desk operations and information technologies teams.
- Create, maintain and enhance the functionality of large-scale websites and web-based applications.
- Determine technical requirements by analyzing customer needs.
- Work with teams to resolve issues, prioritize needs, develop criteria and choose solutions.
- Write and evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured and well documented.
- Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing and/or developing websites.
- Familiarity with web design best practices, concepts and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and cross-browser compatibilities.
- Good understanding of common web security vulnerabilities and how to prevent them.
- Ability to operate effectively with a high level of independence.
- Strong willingness to quickly explore and learn new skills.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communications skills.
- Bonus Qualifications (Not Required):
- PHP programming
- MySQL database
- APIs and Web Services
- Windows IIS
- UI design and UX principles
- Version control systems; preferable SVN
- Monday – Friday; 0800-1600