San Antonio, TEXAS
Telesis Inc. is seeking an experienced VTC (HD) Support Specialist to join the team at U.S Army Signal Regional Network Enterprise Center, Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain mission specific SBU and SVTC services as required. This includes VTC service in classrooms, transportable, command and control, conference room, briefing rooms, collaboration suites, and desktops. Provide design, installation advice, and technical support for VTC studio suite equipment.
- Knowledgeable with VTC protocol capabilities are required
- Provide Video Teleconference support as needed for conferences and customer projects; establish connectivity for VTC session and operate equipment as required by customer.
- Provide mission user local touch labor (troubleshooting, repairing, etc.).
- Support the VTC as a managed network device on the classified network.
- Provide technical support and assistance in the design, acquisition, installation, and operation of the equipment to limited user population (to Brigade level at PPP/PSP and installations supporting two (2) or more non-tactical Command HQs).
- Operate the SVTC capability on a highly restricted basis, in support of extremely critical collaborative efforts involving O-6 Commanders and higher personnel, either locally or as part of the interconnected collaboration event.
- Setup video and audio conferences coordinate video conference among various agencies to Setup and support at off-site locations, as determined, twice monthly.
- Experience with the most common VTC equipment such as Polycom or Tandberg.
- Experience with NIPRNET and SIPRNET connection process and accreditation.
- Project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of and ability to communicate VTC support concepts to technical and nontechnical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
- IAT Level II baseline certification required.
- Computer Environment Certificate in Windows 10 is required.