Washington, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Value Chain Controller
The Value Chain Controller is responsible for ensuring services, projects, initiates and changes expeditiously move through the value chain. Ensures that the proper practice areas are engaged during a work package's traverse across the value stream and to release to the customer.
It is required that the Value Chain Controller have the experience, qualifications and certifications listed below:
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification, or equivalent at the time of proposal submission and must maintain certification while on the program.
- An IAM Level III Certification.
- Experience managing and delivering IT services in a cross-functional environment with similar requirements in the RFQ.
- Responsibility for long, complex IT projects with a diverse customer base including tracking and reporting of those projects to senior/C-level staff.
- ITIL Intermediate Level Certified. Please state related exam/exams.
It is desirable that the Value Chain Controller has the following experience, qualifications and certifications:
- Experience managing the design of and implementation of service improvements in an environment similar to the requirements of the RFQ.
- Experience developing long-range plans for the delivery of IT services.
- Experience measuring, reporting and reducing the cost of operations.
- Experience managing Agile projects and/or managing IT projects using a DevOps model.
- ITIL Expert Level Certified. Please state related exam/exams.
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP).
- Experience created new or updating existing services which incorporate Human-centered or User-centered design
- A relevant educational degree.