Aberdeen Proving Ground, MARYLAND
Primary Location:USA Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Schedule:Full-time, 0800-1700 EST
Test Administrator responsible for testing JCR and JBC-P platforms in variable network configurations. This position is responsible for following test plans with strict attention to detail, analyzing data and creating test reports.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold active US Government Secret clearance
- High School diploma required; prefer Associate’s Degree or higher
- Military background preferred
- Good team player, facilitator and leader
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter with a high level of personal accountability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Available for occasional travel
- Thorough understanding of and ability to use System Engineering processes
- Thorough understanding of JCR/JBC-P platform software
- Adept use of the Microsoft office Suite
- Linux experience preferred
- Understand/Analyze network topologies and signal flow
- Comptia Security+ CE required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for performing continuous system checks of all software and hardware to ensure full system functionality of JCR and JBC-P platforms, BFT1/BFT2 networks.
- Maintain and update documentation, to include cut-sheets, parameter sheets, test procedures, Lab Standard Operational Procedure, etc. as needed.
- Identify potential issues and proactively provide solutions to Project Manager.
- Follow test plans with strict attention to detail. Document/analyze results. Produce test result documents suitable for submission to external parties.
- Perform troubleshooting/diagnosis of failed tests and report findings back to Project Manager.
- Manage configuration of BFT2 Test network.
- Understand BFT1/BFT2 Network topology and configure network per testing parameters.
- Provide the Project Manager with a daily summary of actions required and completed tasks.