The Contractor shall provide technical support for the installation, administration, maintenance and support of the records repository-based server/application. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:Apply
- Provide consulting and assistance in the design and configuration of the records repository for testing and approval prior to introduction to a production environment, as well as the integration with enterprise solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, public and shared drives and Microsoft Exchange.
- Provide knowledge and expertise in all aspects of the records repository configuration, to include Record Type, Retention Schedule, User Account, Security Group and Location development.
- Design deployment packages for deployment to the enterprise.
- Maintain content index, search and infrastructure
- Create and maintain build and procedure documents, including training on the use and configuration of the application for various skill levels.
- Contribute to the integration of the records repository with SharePoint and other applications, providing records collection and search capabilities from SharePoint into the records repository.
- Research, diagnose and troubleshoot problems with the records repository and resolve as they arise.
- Develop and maintain storage metrics for current and long-term usage. Support end-users in the creation of reports and statistics on records imported to records repository.
- Provide documentation and management support of system upgrades(s) and installation(s) of new features or add-ons.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI