Are you passionate about System Administration work? Do you have a SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Telesis wants to speak with you. Join our team of professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements around the world.
Work you'll do as a System Administrator you will do the following tasks:
- LAN Installation will include both LAN hardware and software. Installations will strictly adhere to Department of State Diplomatic Security Configuration Standards.
- Provide installation, implementation, and problem resolution support for COTS, GOTS and FSI custom designed applications.
- Ensure that all DS and IRM security and hardware configurations are strictly adhered to. Report security violations to FSI ISSO or FSI AISSO as soon as they are discovered. The FSI ISSO or FSI AISSO will decide on appropriate course of action and inform the Contractor of their decision. Contractor will adhere to FSI internal processes for security violations and not attempt to circumvent these processes by raising issues to a higher authority without written approval from the COR and FSI ISSO.
- Ability to work in a team environment that often requires Admins to work together to solve difficult issues.
Areas of responsibility will include at a minimum:
- Software Installation: Install and test new software acquired by FSI.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution:
- Provide technical assistance to FSI users experiencing trouble with their applications.
- Troubleshoot problems utilizing diagnostic software when possible. For problems that cannot be immediately corrected, prepare an issue/instance report recommending necessary course of action to remedy situation.
- Provide assistance with password resets, CAC card issuance and other user issues in a professional manner, understanding that as the United States' largest language training facility, English may be some users' second language.
- Hardware and Software Installation:
- Install and test new PC hardware and software acquired by FSI.
- Ensure that all newly installed computers, peripherals, or boards are in working order and logged into the OMIS inventory.
- Install and test new PC software, ensure that it is working properly and logged into the inventory.
- Interview the FSI staff to determine hardware and application needs.
- Provide telephone support to LAN users.
- Utilize Remedy to manage tickets. Close tickets in a timely fashion when work is complete.
- At least three (3) years of system administration experience with proven ability maintaining Microsoft Windows systems in a large Government or Enterprise style environment is preferred. A combination of experience and education may be used to meet this requirement, for example, two (2) years of system administration experience plus BS/BA degree in related field.
At Telesis, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Telesis is leading technology solutions leader with headquarters in McLean, VA. We work with federal government clients helping them to solve the toughest challenges they face in defense, intelligence, treasury, energy, and civilian sectors. Telesis employees support vital missions for our government and our employees develop innovative solutions to produce lasting credible results. For more information, visit www.Telesishq.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Telesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.