Fort Bragg, NORTH CAROLINA
TELESIS Corporation is sourcing for an experienced System Engineer in support of the USARC Regional Level Application Software Support contract. This contract will provide the USAR with operational and functional programming support, software maintenance, software development and software enhancement of the Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) application and the RLAS Business Intelligence Application. The System Engineer shall complete application system engineering to develop application enhancements and system performance improvements as directed. The system engineer will take direction from the Senior System Engineer.
- Perform RLAS modification, enhancement and development.
- Perform application improvement.
- Perform systems engineering.
- Perform testing and evaluation of application system testing and evaluation of modifications, enhancements, system engineering to validate requirements, business processes and application functionality as directed.
- Develop change documentation.
- Develop RLAS application system documentation to support system modifications, enhancements, and system engineering changes as directed.
- Prepare application interfaces between legacy and new systems and or data partners.
- Modify and optimize the application environment.
- Perform system, application and software documentation remediation.
- Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship
- DoD 8570 qualified; Possessing a minimum Security +
- Minimum of 3 years of software programming experience
- Required Software and Operating System (OS) Skills:
- Microsoft VB6
- MS C# .NET
- MS VB .NET
- MS TFS
- MS VSS
- MS SQL Server 2008
- MS SQL Reporting Services
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- MS Word 2010
- MS Excel 2010
- MS Power Point 2010
- MS Access 2010
- MS Visio 2010
- Java Script
- MS COM+ Server
- Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
- MS Business Intelligence Development Studio 2008 R2
- MS Windows Vista
- MS Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Monday – Friday; 0800 – 1700