Systems Engineer (Top Secret Clearance)
- Sr. Systems Engineer with Microsoft deployment experience
- Sr. VMware Professional
- VMware ESXi administration experience
- V-Switch/Cisco experience
- Designs complex enterprise style systems to specifications in a government type environment
- Competent with engineering technical processes, working with other technical personnel and providing reports/data to non-technical personnel.
- LAN Installation will include both server hardware and software.
- Provide system documentation for the system configuration and user configuration.
- Provide assistance and advice on network hardware, software compatibility issues and configuration management.
- Develop LAN configuration changes as needed to assure that network response for users is adequate to support current and anticipated applications. Once configuration changes are made or new components added continue to monitor application performance.
- Propose long-term enhancements on infrastructure and utilize the latest technical data to meet the evolving direction of FSI application usage.
- Troubleshoot problems utilizing diagnostic software when possible. For problems that cannot be immediately corrected, prepare an issue/instance report recommending necessary course of action to remedy situation.
- Monitor LAN performance once configuration changes are made or new components added to the network. System documentation for the system configuration and user configuration will be provided.
- Test systems using current technology including hardware and software. System testing will include setting up a test plan for new or upgraded software and hardware.
- Recommend and integrate the products necessary to implement the chosen systems architecture. Integration testing will include setting up a test plan for the integration of new equipment on the network.
- Provides architecture development, risk identification and management.
- Recommend the best overall systems architecture to satisfy customer requirements and meet program objectives.
- Perform Network Integration with other LANs.
- Write requirements document including schematics of the hardware configuration design of the LAN.
- Develop LAN configuration changes as needed to assure that network response for users is adequate to support current and anticipated applications.
- Provide assistance and advice on system hardware and software compatibility issues and on configuration management.
Education/Experience : At least ten (10) years of systems engineering experience plus current engineering certification with a proven ability designing and constructing systems in an enterprise style networkApply