TELESIS is an innovative and a growing company meeting the needs of our customers in the Federal Sector. We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter who wants to work in a rapidly-paced environment that requires you to prioritize and has the ability to shift tasks quickly. You will be an integral part of our recruiting team to meet our customer needs . From day to day you will be contacting potential hires and work from our recruitment software to effectively manage the application and hiring process.
- Experience in sourcing/identifying/hiring Candidates with Cyber Security / Networking/ Infrastructure for IT projects.
- Experience in assessing talent. for our Cyber Security projects, which includes Information Assurance Engineers, Information Assurance Auditors, Security Analyst, Security Engineers, etc.
- Experience in recruiting candidate for IT role for both Cleared and Non- Cleared candidates
- Experience in creating quires to search candidates in various Job boards, Databases and Web.
- Maintain relationships with all candidates through the hiring process, effectively communicate with the candidates and the Hiring Manager
- Experience in recruiting for Federal Projects Nationwide
- Partner with Project Managers and Stakeholders in understanding staffing needs and provide support in staffing projects
- Understanding of EEO and compliance and maintain records required for reporting
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) for capturing the entire recruiting lifecycle and onboarding
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Recruiting experience required in the IT field
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related.