Aberdeen Proving Ground, MARYLAND
Primary Location:USA Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Collaborates with Scrum Team to plan and complete committed work within each sprint.
- Creates, executes, and automates test cases.
- Creates and maintains test data.
- Reports defects and participates in defect triage process.
- Conducts functional, exploratory, accessibility, cross-browser and regression testing.
- Conducts Rest API/SOAP and web services testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing and conducts production verification testing, as needed.
- Performs and/or supports database and security testing, as needed.
- Builds strong trusting relationships within the scrum and project teams.
- Demonstrates product functionality and obtains product owner signoff on completed stories.
- Coordinates with other teams to perform end-to end-testing.
- Develops and maintains documentation of testing life cycle activities.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing, creating, and executing automated test cases with Protractor, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Appium, or LoadRunner.
- Skills performing functional, exploratory, accessibility, cross-browser, and regression testing.
- Experience testing REST/SOAP web services with Postman and SoapUI.
- Ability to automate web services using RestAssured and Java.
- Experience creating and maintaining test data Knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Understanding of Angular.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience on an Agile team.
- Expertise with SQL and one or more of the following: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server.
- Experience testing responsive web applications on the desktop, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Knowledge/experience working with Certify Worksoft
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools including Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- Public Sector (state or local government) consulting experience.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Active Secret Clearance. Candidates must have or be able to obtain and keep a Secret Clearance.
- Proficient knowledge of AWS is preferred.