||The primary duties of this position are:
- Develop and implement solutions for Solutions Business Manager applications.
- Perform coding, testing, integration and documentation activities for software solutions and defect releases.
- Responsible for routine maintenance and monitoring of SBM system, documentation and testing
- Provide on-going operations support and management, monitoring and status reporting of system health.
- Perform testing of software modifications for each release. Test applications when there are scheduled changes to system interfaces or the infrastructure and with scheduled disaster recovery testing.
- Maintain documentation for each application and coordinate updates of application documentation for each release
- Work within Change Management Review processes for standard and emergency releases.
- Design/implement/troubleshoot workflows within SBM
- Contribute to the SBM solutions architecture and develop technical solutions, implements them and perform component integration and user acceptance tests.
- Support the requirements gathering and documentation, analysis, design, development, testing, demonstrating and deploying Serena SSM workflows to meet user's requirements.
- Update SBM application software components.
||SBM experience to include:
- Workflow design including sub tasking and posting items
- Application scripting
- Relational/Sub-relational fields development
- Auxiliary tables (interactive and externally managed)
- Design and implementation of security/groups and roles
- Develop notifications including: Rules, Escalations, Email Recorder Features.
- Understands the business needs, customer user stories and the need to standardize processes and build this into the design of the various solutions, workflows and forms.
- System and application testing
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working in development and O&M environments
- Experience working with Service Support Manager (SSM)
- Familiarity with Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case
- Experience in writing technical specifications 8+ years' experience performing software design and development
- 2+ years' experience developing and deploying SBM solutions
- Experience supporting US federal government clients (Department of State preferred)
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, with a proven track record in SBM Application Development, Customer Service Management (CSM) and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) technologies Advanced experience with SBM implementations preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities, reporting to different workstream managers.
- Candidate must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly moving business organization with an expanding customer base.
|Education (state required or preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field or 5 years of related experience. (required)
|Security Clearance and Citizenship Requirements
- U.S. Citizen required
- Previously held or current holds Public Trust
|Certificates (state required or preferred)
- SBM Implementation Certification (preferred)
- SBM Certified application developer (preferred)