Joint Base Andrews, MARYLAND
Telesis Corporation is sourcing for a Senior Helpdesk Technician in support of the ANGRC IT Services Contract (AITSC). This contract will provide IT engineering, operations, maintenance, customer service, and training services to support the ANGRC and alternate locations which are classified and within one day travel of ANGRC. The contractor is responsible for ensuring the ongoing availability and effectiveness of ANGRC IT services to the end users across the campus. This requirement also encompasses support of services in the event of a Continuity of Operations (COOP) activation or exercise.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Provide First Call Resolution
- Ability to Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with a DOD environment
- Working knowledge of ticketing system i.e. Remedy
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of share drives and security group structure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Write/Modify training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help in a timely manner.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Clearance: Secret
- IAT Level II Certification required ( Security + CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP)
Primary Skills, Specialized Experience (If Any), and Corresponding Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical discipline preferred
- 2-4 years of experience
Must have Secret clearance