Fort Bragg, NORTH CAROLINA
Telesis Corporation is sourcing for an experienced Senior Database Administrator in support of the USARC Regional Level Application Software Support contract. This contract will provide the USAR with operational and functional programming support, software maintenance, software development and software enhancement of the Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) application and the RLAS Business Intelligence Application. Designs, manages and maintains USARC databases. Evaluates and maintains day-to-day health of database instances. Evaluates and optimizes database configuration and access. Resolves database performance and capacity issues. Performs database recovery and back-up.
- Provides guidance and direction on database use and development in the RLAS environment.
- Supervises and directs the work of subordinate database administrators in order to meet mission requirements.
- Provide database maintenance and management. Manage and maintain databases.
- Interface with appropriate Army and other DoD systems and agencies including, but not limited to:
- Maintain and regularly update RLAS Training Databases for the Army Reserve Readiness Training Center (ARRTC), the USAR Pay Management Division and other customers.
- Maintain production, test, development, and COOP RLAS database instances.
- Provide Routine and Ad Hoc Query and Report Support.
- Produce standard and Ad Hoc reports using RLAS applications/databases or other Government applications/databases as required and or directed.
- Secret Clearance
- SQL Database Administration certification
- Windows 2008 Server Administration certification
- DoD 8570 qualified – Possessing a minimum Security +
- Minimum of 5 years of active MS SQL development experience, to include construction, test, and deployment of stored procedures.
- Thorough understanding of Transact- SQL, and be able to create complex queries.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Monday – Friday; 0800 – 1700
- Occasional CONUS travel for training database support.