The Contractor shall provide support to the Government Records Manager. The Government RM is responsible to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for the creation, preservation, and/or destruction of official Government records. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:Apply
- Conduct project planning consisting of the establishment of a project plan, communications plan, and client meetings to support records management deployment.
- Design, develop, and deliver approved functional file plans that meet SOF, Service Component, Joint Service, DoD, NARA, and Federal Government records management standards.
- Coordinate with SOF Enterprise stakeholders in order to perform an analysis of current paper record storage and develop a strategy and process for converting, storing, and maintaining records in a digital format.
- Develop and implement a vital records program.
- Perform data cleansing as appropriate, provide data migration support in order to migrate documents from file shares into the records repository and provide a conversion reconciliation report.
- Provide paper-to-digital scanning and storage support using Government provided or outsourced scanning resources.
- Manage the user profiles, security of information, troubleshoot technical and administrative issues, provide training, and enhance the capabilities of the system as required.
- Provide documentation and file plan support including document retention policies.
- Establish guidance and manage SharePoint term store, keywords and keyword sets.
- Develop and manage organization-specific records repository datasets to include configuration of record type, retention schedule, user account, security group and location.
- Develop organization-specific metadata and taxonomy for use in the records repository and SharePoint term store. Provide integration solutions between SharePoint and the records repository in order to seamlessly archive SharePoint-based content based on retention policies and information governance.
- Serve as an expert in the field of Records Management, assist and participatein the deployment and continuous improvement of the Records Management program while offering suggestions for managing the large collections of "War Records coming to USSOCOM from operationally forward locations along with the data collection at USSOCOM Headquarters.
Degree / Experience: BA/BS Degree and/or <5 years of relevant experience Clearance Required: Secret