Yuma Proving Ground, ARIZONA
This is a Full Time 40 hour week position supporting the PdM Radars YPG Test and Operations Program at YPG, MD
JOB TITLE: Radar Systems Test Engineer, Senior
Telesis Corporation is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Radar Systems Test Engineer, Senior to support Product Manager (PdM) Radars Test Program Operations at Yuma Proving Ground (YPG), Arizona. The successful candidate will work at the YPG PdM Radars Operations Center providing support across the full spectrum of operations and testing efforts. The successful candidate will have a Radar operation background, including experience operating the AN/TPQ-50 & AN/TPQ-53 Radar Systems and a working knowledge and experience with Radar System Configurations HW/SW. The Radar Systems Test Engineer, Senior will primarily focus on preparing for and supporting test events (people, equipment and facilities); system operation; test requirements & performance; test event data collection, analysis & recording; validation and reporting. In addition, may be required to assist with logistics efforts such as but not limited to tracking and receiving Radar End Item Systems from production, depot and regional support centers; systems inventory and accountability; accountability of maintenance actions, repair parts and shipping activity.
The Radar Systems Test Engineer, Senior is an integral member of the PdM Radars Engineering and Test Teams reporting to the YPG Operations Team Lead. The Radar Systems Test Engineer, Senior must have excellent Radar Systems technical knowledge and experience as well as the ability to work and contribute in a team environment. The Radar System Test Engineer, Senior will play a key role for all PdM Radars test events.
- Experience and Knowledge of Radar System Configurations HW/SW; System Operation and Concept of Operations is Mandatory
- Experience with Radar Systems Test Event Planning, Coordination and Execution
- Experience with Radar Systems Test Operations Data Collection and Control
- Experience with the Army Receiving, Inventory, Shipping and Accountability Processes
- Experience with Radar Systems Readiness and Operational Availability for Fielding
The following qualifications are required for position. Educational requirement is an Associate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of supporting Radar Systems and/or Programs.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess a SECRET security clearance
- Have a valid US Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds or more unassisted