Fort Bragg, NORTH CAROLINA
Fort Bragg, NC
***This position is contingent upon award of a contract.***
Schedule: 0800-1700 (M-F)
Telesis Corporation is sourcing for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist in support of the USARC Regional Level Application Software Support contract. This contract will provide the USAR with operational and functional programming support, software maintenance, software development and software enhancement of the Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) application and the RLAS Business Intelligence Application.
Provide overall software and systems quality control and software quality assurance to every aspect of the RLAS system. Each change to RLAS processes, functionality, user interface, data import/export, and other required operations shall be reviewed and or tested through a robust software / systems quality control program.
- Provides development of project Software Quality Assurance Plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
- Provides an independent assessment of how the project’s software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization’s process.
- Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Develops and implements procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
Security Clearance: Secret
- DoD 8570 qualified IAT Level I Certification (A+CE, CCNA, Network+, SSCP)
- A minimum of 2 years of developing and maintaining an effective quality control program to ensure services are performed in accordance with the requirements of the contract.