Telesis Corporation (www.telesishq.com) is seeking a Proposal Manager to lead development of assigned proposals, RFI responses, and other Telesis marketing materials. This individual supports teams across Telesis to develop compliant and compelling new business proposals.
- Lead all stages of the proposal development process from opportunity identification through proposal submission.
- Review and analyze government RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs to determine proposal requirements.
- Coordinate production of schedules, outlines, compliance matrices, proposal kickoffs, and other proposal meetings.
- Guide and oversee multi-discipline teams and provides guidance to team members.
- Manage the design, development, and delivery of compliant, customer-focused proposals.
- Facilitate and coordinate proposal reviews (color team reviews).
- Ensure accuracy of the proposal core data/information on templates and check drafts throughout the proposal process, especially following document recovery from color team reviews.
- Provide regular proposal status updates to executives and key stakeholders.
- Work with subcontractors to garner necessary support.
- Identify proposal development issues and constraints; define and implement solutions.
- Draft and submit questions to clarify proposal requirements for submission.
- Facilitate working group sessions and major proposal meetings, recording status and action items, and getting the information distributed to the attendees in a timely manner following the session/meeting.
- Oversee the research, preparation, editing and document formatting; format and proof the responses of multiple authors/reviewers for a consistent and professional response; decipher and eliminate redundant information.
- Interface with writers and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the response documents.
- Review proposals and other documents for compliance before submission.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience providing Government proposal writing, editing, and coordinating.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively under time constraints in a dynamic environment, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Willing to work varying schedule, including nights and weekends, as driven by proposal demands.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office suite knowledge and capabilities, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Job Type: Full-time/Exempt
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Location: McLean, VA 22102
Since 1998, Telesis has been as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across the Federal sector. Globally, more than 500 Telesis professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services.Apply