Washington, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Lead a senior and experienced team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
- Analyze new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Provide applications, systems, and cybersecurity analysis and programming activities for a Government departmental enterprise, site, facility or multiple locations.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, cybersecurity program support, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversee the development of enterprise policies, procedures, checklists, and testing for multiple cybersecurity process areas.
- Oversee all aspects of projects
- Point of Contact responsible for the day to day coordination of all work activities and questions for projects by the contract staff
- Ensure Contractor performance under the contract is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract
- Initiate, maintain, and certify Contractor time and attendance records
- Set up additional procedures for contractor staff, with COR’s approval
- Identify replacement staff for open vacancies within one (1) month of opening
- Help facilitate coordination and obtain concurrence among stakeholder for major development projects
- Experience managing projects to support large manufacturing operations
- Possess an active Project Management Professional (PMP ) certification from PMI or Project Management Certificate from an accredited college or university
- Possess an active CISSP or CISM certification from (ISC)2 or ISACA
- Knowledge of and experience with integrating the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST "Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity or Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), or Security Operations Center activities into an enterprise environment
- Possess the ability to prepare and provide presentations and explain complex concepts and topics to executive staff
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and experience that demonstrates the ability to effectively manage a cybersecurity program in a large Government enterprise
- Possess a strong knowledge and deep understanding of best cybersecurity practices, and NIST cybersecurity documentation
- A minimum of ten years of experience leading cybersecurity implementation projects for the Federal Government or Department of Defense (DoD)
- Bachelor’s Degree