Joint Base Andrews, MARYLAND
Job Location: Joint Base Andrews, Camp Springs, MD 20762
Travel Required: No
Overtime Required: No
Position Type: Full-time
Provides direct support to the Program Manager. Assists in writing and editing reports and other documents in support of ANGRC requirements; coordinates meetings and performs other general administrative duties, as directed. This position includes a variety of documentation review and preparation, contract administration, clerical, security, administrative and records management functions and ensures compliance with periodic internal and external reporting requirements.
- Apply MS Office Suite knowledge and techniques to documentation as assigned to ensure optimal tool utilization and best content presentation for our clients. Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient. Store, update, and provide up-to-date templates and tools for team members upon request.
- Assist Program Manager with reports and contract deliverables to government as required. Update weekly and monthly client Admin Documentation. Maintain accurate and complete files for the program.
- Manage all records under program purview in accordance with Air Force Records Disposition Schedule.
- Update necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems. Communicate all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Assist Program Manager with Corporate reports as required. Update weekly and monthly documentation.
- Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external). Serve as main POC for Tasker creation and dissemination.
- Assist with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Assist with research for and preparation of vendor POs, as needed.
- Perform logistical management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, etc. Organize travel arrangements for team members as needed.
- Provide ad hoc reports as needed.
- Provide additional administrative support as required.
Secret Clearance (required)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (required)
MS Office Suite Certification (preferred)
Relevant Certification (preferred)