Fort Bragg, NORTH CAROLINA
Fort Bragg, NC
***This position is contingent upon award of a contract.***
Schedule: 0800-1700 (M-F)
Telesis Corporation is sourcing for an experienced Program Manager in support of the USARC Regional Level Application Software Support contract. This contract will provide the USAR with operational and functional programming support, software maintenance, software development and software enhancement of the Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) application and the RLAS Business Intelligence Application.
The Program Manager shall supervise program/project operations through developing management procedures and controlling, planning, and directing project execution; monitoring and reporting progress; managing program/project resources; and managing and controlling financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
Largely, the scope of work will fall under the following focus areas:
” Sustainment Support, Quality Control, Documentation Management and Program Management
” Training, Technical, and Application Support
” Customer Support, Help Desk Support and Reference Library
” Software Maintenance
” Complex Software and Application Maintenance
” System Engineering, Test and Evaluation
” System Analysis, Proof of Concept and Develop System Recommendations
” Contract Reporting and Conducting Contract Meetings
- Actively participate and engage with the Government client providing value each day across the Army Enterprise in achieving goals and objectives. Communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner delivering clear requests for information.
- Plan and develop program specific methods and procedures for implementing program, direct and coordinate program activities, and exercise control over all phases of program.
- Review reports and records of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished towards program objectives. Modify using a change methodology to redirect activities and attain objectives.
- Ensure that deliverables are provided in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Monitor contract financial status and ensure appropriate contract actions occur.
- Responsible for total subcontractor quality and delivery performance.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and motivate team members toward mission accomplishment.
- Lead and manage project planning, scheduling, and reporting activities.
- Present alternatives, solution, or strategies, considering client requirements and capabilities.
- Monitor the project milestones, deadlines, and due dates and inform Government personnel of any potential risks and issues that might impact meeting the deadlines.
- Plan and lead team members to stay on task, documenting information and synthesizing decisions.
- Mentor the team’s various personnel structure and assist them through life cycle process and provide instruction and guidance for conducting tasks, as needed.
- Create schedules to monitor and report on activities and dependencies related to the program, including installation unique projects, action plans, and risk.
- Conduct risk management activities by assisting clients in identifying and reporting risks, conducting qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, developing mitigation strategies to address risks, maintain the risk registry, and present risks as requested directed by client.
Security Clearance: Secret
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, scientific, technical, or business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of management and supervisory experience in IT or Programming projects
- Must be organized, flexible and able to manage multiple teams simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, presentation, and technical communication skills.
- Experience interacting with senior military and Client civilians within the Federal Government.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to assimilate and analyze information efficiently and effectively.
- Experience leading technical programs with tiger team approach to bringing full time efforts together
- Extensive use in MS SharePoint, MS Office, and MS Project.
- Leadership and collaboration ability to coordinate project funding and acquisition support activities in an efficient and timely manner within a diverse team structure.
- US Citizenship is required
- DoD 8570 qualified Possessing a minimum Security +
- Prefer PMP and/or ITIL Certification or Equivalent