Responsible for day-to-day program management activities to deliver quality support for stakeholders and meet cost, schedule and performance baselines.
- Technical Direction – Responsible for the successful execution, technical and functional direction across the program.
- Effective Resource Management: Direct and supervise all contract support resources effectively to meet contract requirements with Service Level Targets. Manage teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations to address all customer requirements.
- Team Communication – Responsible for collaboration and communication activities between all locations/hubs.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and delivers project and performance deliverables.
- Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- As primary contractor POC, maintain and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensure conformance with program task schedules and costs. Follow standards & policies set by industry and the government Project Management staff
- Currently possess and maintain Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have experience in presenting material to senior federal officials
- The ability to effectively organize and manage multiple, complex and interrelated project tasks
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. It is desirable that the Program Manager have the following qualifications and demonstrated experience:
- At a minimum possess applicable intermediate ITIL certification (e.g., Service Operations, Service Transition, Service Agreement and Offering (SOA))
- Proven expertise in the management and control of complex information systems architectures involving multiple disparate database, network, and communications
- Experience in the management of cost, performance, and schedules on contracts
Shift information: 8-5;M-F