Telesis Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team at MacDill AFB in support of United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) For Special Operations Forces (SOF) Enterprise Data Science Team (DST).
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Ensure that USSOCOM’s DST requirements are met within the allocated resources of the task order, while properly balancing cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Single point of contact for the Government.
- Be responsible for handling the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks.
- Develop detailed work plans and schedules for contractors.
- Assign staff responsibilities and supervise all contractor staff efforts.
- Utilize, control and redirect available resources as necessary to complete tasks in accordance with scheduled milestones and budgetary constraints.
- Perform quality checks of all work products and interact continually with Government COR, TCORs, J2 and J8- S personnel to present interim results, discuss concerns, and ensure total product/service satisfaction.
- 10+ Year as Program Manager for geographically dispersed workforces, and multiple contracts over $10 M.
- Four years of experience in a lead capture management role
- Knowledge of information technology with expertise in Data Center Management, IT Operations and Maintenance, ITIL Service Desk, Cyber Security, and/or Application Development
- Solid writing and presentation skills are required
- Experience working with the following agencies is a plus: USSOCOM, USCENTCOM, Department of Defense
- Master in Business Administration or Information Systems Preferred
- PMP Certification required
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Security + Preferred
- Top Secret / SCI Eligible