Fort Lee, VIRGINIA
Telesis is currently sourcing for qualified candidates with expertise developing specific implementation guidelines and operational planning for these technology transitions, as well as sustainment and deployment of necessary upgrades and refreshes for software and hardware technology still remaining in the existing DCMA infrastructure.
- Successful candidates shall research, analyze, and recommend potential technology/performance enhancements and information system upgrades for the purpose of lifecycle sustainment/replacement, security, and operational improvements necessary to support a secure, reliable, and sustainable environment. Generate, maintain, and update both new and existing system documentation. Examples include:
- Solution or Software Design Plan (SDP).
- Implementation Plan
- Installation Procedure/Manual
- Security Plan (security configuration details designed to ensure compliance and reduce security risk).
- Data Flow Diagram (provide data flow between internal systems and inbound/outbound traffic between customer's network and remote locations).
- Ports, Protocols, Services Management List (PPSM)
- Risk Assessment Questionnaire (Security risk assessment information)
- ADP-II/Secret Clearance
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting a wide variety of enterprise infrastructure technologies and implementations, such as enterprise storage, virtual server implementations, data center consolidation and network planning.
- DoDAF experience highly desired.
- Carson, CA
- Columbus, OH
- Fort Lee, VA
- Hanscom AFB, MA