Washington, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Provide UNIX/Linux infrastructure management and operations support, tracking all work in FCC's ITSM system
- Perform Solaris and Linux upgrades, patching and routine systems administration and configuration management.
- Responsible for installation, configuration, upgrade and administration of WebLogic domain and managed servers.
- Deploy applications to application and web servers.
- Troubleshoot application deployment and performance issues – web server, app server, database server
- Responsible for writing scripts to schedule routine tasks, monitor systems availability and issues.
- Responsible for VMware platform administration including vSphere, ESXi.
- Perform AWS cloud platform operations.
- Responsible for Red Hat Satellite server configuration and administration.
- Deploy patches in accordance with FCC patching guidelines and within required and approved time frames
- Utilize Puppet to ensure server compliance and adherence to configuration baselines
- Solaris 10/11 zones/ldoms build and administration
- Configuring/managing Netapp filers
- Managing HDS/VSP storage, assigning LUNS, monitoring/managing/administering performance and HW/SW issues
- OS: Solaris 9, 10, and 11; RHEL 5, 6, and 7; Weblogic 184.108.40.206/10.3.4.0 .0; Cold Fusion 8/9,0,0,25102; Sun One Webserver 7.0U2/iPlanet-WebServer 4.0; Apache 2.2.15/ Tomcat 7.0.42
- Follow Change Control procedures and configuration management procedures
- Document FCC processes in policies, procedures, inventories, and architecture diagrams
- Complete FCC mandated user awareness training and specialized user awareness training
- Follow FCC procedures on account creation, maintenance, and disposal
- Follow FCC baseline configurations
- Responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance within Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs)
- Perform routine operational maintenance for the HFDF facility at least once a week during its normal business hours unless otherwise coordinated with the HFDF director in advance to change the weekly schedule or hours of Contractor performance
- Adhere to the NIST, FISMA, FCC, and other Industry accepted standards
- Provide Auctions Program Support; complete all checklists, procedures, and processes as per the Auction Program Support SOP
- Implement and maintain approved auction support SOPs, checklists, and forms
- Provide COOP and disaster recovery (DR) support; manage COOP related activities immediately upon notification by executing the COOP plan and checklists
· Strong analytical skills and ability to perform Linux Administrator activities on a large program.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to perform Solaris Administrator activities on a large program.
· 5-7 Years Relevant experience
· Bachelor's in Information Technology or relevant area
· Monday – Friday; 0600 – 1800