- Implement, manage, and support Knowledge System Tools.
- Engage as the Subject Matter Expert on selected platforms, to include but not limitedto: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 and emerging collaboration tools as identified to successfully satisfy information requirements.
- Provide solutions by analyzing business needs andprocesses;recommending the best methodologies and tools (from approved platforms).
- Identify, log, and logically map organizational data flows and their respective information systems.
- Work closely with users and stakeholders to analyze and determine detailed business requirements, goals, and risks in order to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of projects as they relate to SharePoint solution opportunities. Provide extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s, calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products coordinating across the organization to ensure enterprise solutions are utilized.
- Establish and enforce governance rules. Plan and implement monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team. Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Perform SharePoint Site Collection Administration to include managing permissions restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the 6 / Communications regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Collaborate with organizational trainers to audit knowledge systems training programs of instruction (POIs) in order to ensure efficacy of training with organizational needs.
- Perform general data administration toinclude: manually inputting data; creating, modifying, and deleting data (per Government policy parameters); researching and analyzing data; and scanning and uploading documents and data files.
- Define and test access privileges, control structures, and resources, using periodic audits to identify any security violations and vulnerabilities.
- Implement security improvements by assessing usage; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Recognize quality or security problems by identifyingabnormalities;reporting violations. Provide accuracy checks for stored data.
- Continually work towards meeting information assurance policies and regulations according to DoD, NDSA, DISA, NIST and other IA related military/federal requirements.
Degree / Experience:MA/MS Degree and/or 10+ years of relevant experience (can substitute Master’s degree for BS degree with 12+ years of experience).
Clearance Required: TS/SCI