Silver Spring, MARYLAND
- Provides Tier 0 Help Desk support, customer self-help, and FAQs.
- Works with CDER CITL and CIPT to provide information for development of consistent "how to” training to CDER staff.
- Identifies and develops new SOPs, KBAs, and training documentation for all tasks.
- Facilitates training of new processes in coordination with the Help Desk Queue Manager.
- Facilitates rotational support for OBI Full-Time Employee staff.
- Identifies knowledge gaps.
- Reviews work for correctness, adherence to SOPs and program documents to ensure correctness and adherence to contractual requirements.
- Identifies and recommends improvements as the system evolves after regular platform updates and annual upgrades.
- Assess existing structures, recognize commonalities and exceptionalities, and apply logical constructs to simplify, organize, or otherwise improve usability of knowledge management systems.
- Perform research using the available tools, not limited to the organization's intranet and SharePoint sites.
- Effectively present information to top management.
- Define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in the design and implementation of organizational file structures in the knowledge management field, and in the development and implementation of internal controls and policy in accordance with federal management control regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Previous team lead and/or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in knowledge management tools and techniques, to include establishment of security groups to manage read/write/execute access to data; development of folder and file naming conventions that fit within the operating system parameters and that facilitate easy navigation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal and management skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in SharePoint.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve under pressure of deadlines.
- Experience in or knowledge of office processes management, to include project management, process improvement, electronic storage and retrieval systems.
- Must have positive team oriented attitude.
- Strong SOP & KBA writer and reviewer skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and analytical ability to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Excellent problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Performs all other duties at the discretion of management as assigned.
- 2-3 years' experience in Help desk Customer Service a plus.
- Government contract experience a plus.
- Must be able to must obtain and maintain Public Trust level 5 security clearance.
- Workfront /Attask certification desired.
- CBAP Certification Desired
- Workfront /Attask experience desired.
- Microsoft Office Certification (MOS) desired.
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- CBAP Certification Desired.