The candidate will serve is the single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. The candidate will need to work with an ITSM tool that will focus on ITIL Problem, Change, Incident, Asset, and Configuration Management.
Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 requirements is a plus. The Candidate shall provide support services in maintaining end user technology tutorials and best practice documentation and technical writing for internal and external information security audits and compliance assessments relative to one or more compliance standard, security controls/requirements, etc.
Required Skills and experience
- End-User Helpdesk Support using Helpdesk Ticketing System and experience supporting End Users
- Some knowledge in Network and system administration
- ITSM tools with experience in processes for Service Requests, Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
- Sonic Firewall management
- Active Directory User, Group and Permissions management, AD profile and login script setup and troubleshooting Desktop Support
- Windows Server 2008;
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Ability to set up and configure laptops and servers
- Microsoft Office Suite installation and troubleshooting
- Install and maintain Client PC Software including encryption, anti-virus software and updates on Workstations laptops and systems
- Some MS SharePoint 2013 Online Administration
- 3 – 4 years of experience providing IT support via phone and desk side required
- Demonstrated troubleshooting experience " Knowledge of ISO 20000, ISO 270001 processes is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL processes desired
- Technical writing
- Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support
- User Support – Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Implement patches in accordance with the corporate patch management policies
- Configure, support and perform routine maintenance of hardware and software for desktops (PC/MAC/Laptop).
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Manage the VoIP Telecom system in coordination with third party provider
- Administering Windows Server 2008, IIS.
- Basic systems administration including user /ID setup, removal and maintenance across multiple applications
- Ability to be able to express and document for all IT related tasks policies, procedures, SOP, change and risk is a requirement.
- Build relationships with people across a variety of functions within the organization.
- Provide peak coverage support on IT Service Desks, when required.
- Degree In Computer Science or Information Technology a Plus
- Certifications: COMPTIA A+ is required; CCNA is desired
- The candidate must be able to successful complete a background check and obtain a public trust clearance.