This position reports to the Vice President of DoD Programs. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management and business development of several Government wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and Multiple Award Contracts (MACs).
- Responsible for master contract deliverables and compliance, and ensures that all required reporting information is accurate, complete and submitted under the contract.
- Performs administrative duties related to the contract vehicle and the task orders awarded under the master contract as required, and has ultimate responsibility for resolving all master contract and task order performance issues.
- Attends all program reviews and meetings required by the master contract and actively participates in technical communities of practice and industry associations.
- Maintains visibility over research efforts to identify task orders and TEPs that are due for re-compete within the next 12-24 months.
- Responsible for internally distributing task order RFIs and RFPs and for educating TELESIS employees and government customers on the features and benefits of the contract vehicles with the ultimate aim of directing upcoming customer requirements to one of the IDIQ contract vehicles.
- Collaborates with the TELESIS DoD and FedCiv Divisions to maximize contract utilization and will provide support from the initial identification and capture of opportunities, all the way through the life cycle of the opportunity.
- The ability to identify and articulate the contract vehicle features and the requirements and for a compliant and winning submission is necessary.
- Develops and maintains highly effective relationships with the government contract management offices and represents the company as primary point-of-contact for the assigned contract vehicles.
- Responsibilities include building an opportunity pipeline based on Government IDIQ.
- Ensures the TELESIS brand is highly visible and connotes high value through a dynamic presence in the market.
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Top Secret (TS).
- PMP certification desired.
- A demonstrated ability to exceed challenging goals is required.
- The successful candidate must build and work within high performance teams in a matrixed management environment.
- Candidate/Candidate must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written), and strong interpersonal skills, as this position interfaces with all functions within the organization and a broad group of outside constituencies.
- Sound business judgment and the highest level of integrity are required.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience associated with the US Government (USG), and/or Department of Defense (DOD) with at least 10 years' experience in Business Development, Capture Management and Program Management/Administration.
- Experience with all types of government contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus) and quality management systems are key considerations in the decision making process.
- Experience with Army CHESS Program office, GSA GWACs, IDIQs and Schedules and working relationships with the GSA, and/or government agencies is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree, master's degree preferred.
- Occasional out of state travel may be required.