Fort Bragg, NORTH CAROLINA
Telesis Corporation is sourcing for an experienced Help Desk Support Specialist in support of the USARC Regional Level Application Software Support contract. This contract will provide the USAR with operational and functional programming support, software maintenance, software development and software enhancement of the Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) application and the RLAS Business Intelligence Application. Provide Regional Level Application Software (RLAS) customer support. Provide tier 3 and tier 4 RLAS customer support to respond to user trouble tickets, analyze system processing issues and determine timely solutions to the same.
- Provide tier 3 and tier 4 RLAS help desk support and content management for RLAS.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Ability to Multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help in a timely manner.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship is required
- DoD 8570 qualified – Possessing a minimum Security +
- 7 years' experience in Information Technology
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing a Service Desk using the Computer Associates (CA) tool suite in large enterprise networks
- 1 year experience in ITIL
- CA Service Desk Manager desired
- Supporting service desks in an ITIL V3 environment
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical discipline preferred.
- Monday – Friday; 8 hour shifts between 0800 – 1800