Title: Field Service Analyst (Senior/Lead) – DCGS-A Fixed
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
DCGS-A Fixed Field Service Analyst will perform duties as a Field Service Analyst (FSA) for initializing, placing into operation, and troubleshooting the hardware and software interfaces of this system. This position will support the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) Software Engineering Center (SEC) Field Support Directorate (FSD) to perform resident engineering and technical support to the Warfighter. In addition, this position will align with the local Army Field Support Battalions to provide support for exercises, combat operations, and contingency operations.
• Participate in the development or modification of DCGS-A security program plans and requirements.
• Collect and maintain information needed to meet system IA reporting requirements.
• Recommend resource allocations required to securely operate and maintain system IA requirements.
• Assist government personnel in identifying security programs implications of new technologies or technology upgrades, in creating and analyzing IA policies and in developing system security configuration guidelines for DCGS-A.
• Ensure testing of 1/3 of "local” IA controls annually and ensure compliance/non-compliance results are documented in SSAA/SSP and POA&M.
• Review the selected security safeguards to determine if security concerns identified in the DCGS-A system POA&M and SSP have been fully addressed.
• Report security violations and incidents through your site and region government IAM/IASO to the servicing RCERT in accordance with Section VIII, Incident and Intrusion Reporting
• Assists the government in the preparation of DIACAP paperwork for SIPRnet and Collation accreditations.
• Assist the government in the preparation of Short Form SSAAs for JWICS accreditations.
• Assist the government in Information Assurance awareness training and education.
• Educate task order personnel on required Information Assurance process to maintain system accreditation.
• Maintain knowledge of current and emerging Federal, Department of Defense (DoD), and Army requirements, policies, regulations, and trends.
• Maintain knowledge of information vulnerabilities and trends.
• Collaborate effectively with the customer, CECOM SEC and other project team members.
• Understand and apply sound Information Assurance principles and methodology to all work.
Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions. Has knowledge of operating systems and database management systems. Performs analysis of system operations. Must have some experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms. Military experience is highly desirable. Completion of a U.S. Military Service Non Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Senior NCO Academy Course and/or Officer Basic or Advanced Course is desirable.
• 3+ years experience managing VMware virtual environments in an enterprise datacenter environment. Advanced experience with vSphere 4.x environments Required.
• 5+ years experience working with enterprise hardware server platforms. Experience with Client Blade servers highly preferred
• Experience managing vCenter server datacenters and inventory objects required.
• 3+ years Experience as mid-level Server operating system environment administrator required.
• Linux, Windows Server, or Solaris operating systems.
• Advanced knowledge of VMware storage configuration required. Experience/knowledge with utilizing SAN based storage preferred.
• Experience planning and configuring resource management and high availability clusters required.
- Security+ Certifcation
• Any other DCGS-A systems administration experience.
• Experience utilizing remote access capabilities such as putty, cygwin, etc….
• Experience utilizing vClient application to access enterprise assets.
• Experience creating and managing virtual machines
• Experience performing IAVA, OS, and application patching/updates
• Experience working in a fast past multi-faceted environment preferred.
• Experience with VMware benchmark tools and capacity management applications preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Internet networking technologies and principals including TCP/IP and DNS.
• Experience integrating with Symantec Netbackup solutions desired.
• Experience operating in a DoD Intelligence environment or other national level agency preferred.
Qualifications: Bachelors and 5 years or High School Diploma and 9 years experience.
Degrees: Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
Position Type: Full-Time