- The Digital Learning Key Program Manager (KPM) is responsible for the efficient delivery of all digital learning outputs in accordance with contract requirements.
- This responsibility includes the oversight and performance management of all digital learning staff, as well as all deliverables and associated reporting.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain wither Public Trust or SECRET personnel security clearance
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Certification (PMI-ACP) (Required)
- A minimum of 5 years of KPM experience on federal government service contracts of similar size, value and complexity.
- 10 years of experience in eLearning project, program, or contract management.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of the digital learning business.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex program oversight.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, monitoring, and financial activities related to program management.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in when creating estimates, scope, and requirements, as well as throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience with Government contract management and reporting contract requirements to a contracting officer's technical representative for the US Government.
- Demonstrated understanding of cutting-edge analytics to provide program analysis and accountability to management.
- BS/BA degree in Business or Digital Learning/eLearning-related field. (Required)