Aberdeen Proving Ground, MARYLAND
Primary Location:USA Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Support development-related tools, both custom and SaaS-provided.
- Interact with other engineers on the Dev Tools and Automation team, software developers, test engineers, and release managers.
- Be an advocate for agile development principles.
- Scale infrastructure responsibly.
- Proactively identify potential build/release pipeline bottlenecks, recommend and implement solutions.
- Perform System administration.
- Coordinate with IT for machine provisioning and related tooling.
- Build and release.
- Triage and diagnose build failures.
- Coordinate with the release management to define tools that will improve efficiency.
- Work with the development, infrastructure, release management and program management teams to define repository management strategies.
- Ability to work with a small team locally, including remote team members.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience managing DevOps tools including
- Continuous Integration services.
- Continuous delivery services.
- GIT repository maintenance.
- Experience with Cloud or virtualization (AWS, VMWare, HyperV/Azure).
- Experience with build systems and release management tools (Jenkins, Jira).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Advanced experience maintaining GIT and SVN repositories.
- Experience developing automation and orchestration tools.
- Familiarity with database concepts and SQL.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- Proficient knowledge of AWS is preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance. Candidates must have or be able to obtain and keep a Secret Clearance.