The Contractor shall analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:Apply
- Design, create, maintain and manage Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW),data lakes,data marts, Operational Data Stores (ODS),Extract Transform Load (ETL) solutions, XML, indexes, T-SQL and data manipulation scripts, stored procedures, views, functions, reports and forms.
- Apply DoD data standards to all software applications and database data elements, ensuring logical data models are fully attributed, normalized, and included in a data dictionary.
- Create data dictionaries for all database efforts that include the following information for each functional data element: the logical data element name, its definition that describes the meaning and the context of the data element in the system, the domain of the data element (the allowable values), the data type, length, and unit of measure.
- Assist in developing SOF Enterprise metadata standards and document all meta tags, where applicable, in an XML Schema (XSD file) and post to the Metadata Registry after being vetted through a configuration management process.
- Provide consulting services and technical support for database creation, modification, testing, administration, monitoring, tuning, backup, and recovery.
- Ensure maximum use of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS) for the integration and delivery of information.
Degree / Experience: MA/MS Degree and/or 10+ years of relevant experience
Clearance Required: Secret