Washington, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Provide day-to-day administrator support for maintaining a stable and scalable SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) and products installed on the platform.
- Lead efforts in defining and setting up working environments for various customer engagements that will be utilizing the SAS Application platform.
- Lead efforts in developing policies and procedures for ensuring optimal operability of the DAP environment.
- Conduct reviews and define strategies for configuring and implementation SAS Application Tools that best meet the customer requirements and environment.
- Provide recommendations and assistance to researchers and analysts who are exploring and utilizing the latest SAS Data Analytics capabilities.
- Work with customers to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer .
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Master's degree and 5 years of experience, Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related degree and 7 years of related work experience; 11 years of related work experience will satisfy degree and experience requirement
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a SAS Administrator working with SAS products on a Windows platform
- Expertise and experience in supporting SAS Application and Operating System level security, managing SAS Configuration Files, planning and scheduling SAS processes, integrating PIV card and Active Directory Authentication,
- Experience supporting multi-tier SAS platform with products listed under SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) that includes SAS EBI, EDM, EM, Forecaster, Model Manager and Visual Analytics
- Experience in setting up Data Access in SAS, including registering libraries and tables in the metadata, updating table metadata, setting up data access, and troubleshooting data access
- Experience with different SAS servers and troubleshooting potential configuration problems
- Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Able to obtain position of Public Trust designation.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with DB2 database preferred
- Experience with SSL encryption of mid-tier information preferred
- Experience using a formal, software development lifecycle methodology
- Knowledge of EIA Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Visio applications
- Knowledge of 508 accessibility standards
- General knowledge of Project Management concepts
- Excellent communication skills and be effective technical writing skills
- Proactive self-starter