- Provide full cycle contracts and subcontracts management to include review, preparation, administration, performance monitoring, and contract/ subcontract modification activities (i.e. preparation and review of MOUs, Teaming Agreements, Addendums).
- Able to perform cost analysis in support of program.
- Monitors and ensures contractual commitments are met (e.g. budget/cost, service availability, responses, reports).
- Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts (including but not limited to NDAs, TAs, Subk, Vendor Agreements, MOUs, etc.) for management approval.
- Performs contract/subcontract preparation, and contract compliance reviews to determine compliance to contractual obligations.
- Evaluates/monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts.
- Reviews with management requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- May serve as a liaison to ensure fulfillment of obligations by contractors.
- Reviews proposals from other firms for conformity to contract requirements and performs cost reasonableness analysis.
- Completes the negotiations of contracts with customer or bidder.
- Responsible for submitting formal RFIs, proposals, or other proposal documents to customers.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Will lead and direct operational work of other contracts support staff.
- Over 8+ years' experience directly overseeing Federal government prime contracts and subcontracts.
- Knowledge of the organization and functions of an information technology business operation.
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Other agency supplements
- Applicable U.S. laws and regulations
- Experience working with a variety of contract and subcontract types including:
- ID/IQs and others
- Superior mathematical, analytical, strategic, and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal technical staff, peers, and management, as well as externally with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong spreadsheet and word processing skills using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment, and handle and meet multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year university.
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) preferred.
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) desirable.