- Handle incoming ACD calls Respond to consumer inquiries regarding vehicle safety recalls, publications and other matters under the jurisdiction of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Respond to contacts via phone and email. A primary component of the position is performing accurate data entry of vehicle safety complaints into a government database.
- Data entry of consumer inquiries and request into a proprietary ticketing system.
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Strong analytical ability to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of staff, clients and customers.
- Ability to multi-task. Ability and experienced in performing research.
- Ability to demonstrate superior organizational skills by keeping files and work area organized.
- Must have the ability to handle a high level of responsibility and effectively handle high call and email volume.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Government contract experience a plus.
- Must be able to must obtain and maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen Experience 2-3 years Contact Center Customer Service
Education; High School Diploma/ some college work preferred
Shift information; May vary as needed.