- An individual knowledgeable in basic Information Technology terminology and has a good working knowledge of MS Office applications such as MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills and can prepare MS Word documents or spreadsheets by using MS Office software.
- Must be able to use email to receive and respond to customer inquiries and document issues in Call Tracking software accurately.
- Have customer service skills and excellent communication capabilities.
- Attend to customer calls and queries for information, respond to customer requests via phone, and email; Works as a mid-level member of a team.
- Take inbound calls.
- Document calls using call tracking software.
- Completion of customer inquiries through emails.
- Resolve customer issues in a courteous and professional manner (Calls & Emails).
- Make outbound calls to customers when required.
- Other duties as assigned.