The Contractor shall analyze business processes in order to support more efficient decision making and operations.
The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Provide expert analytical advice to the Government on matters relating to people, process and technology. This includes analyzing, assessing, and providing recommendations for improving or simplifying command-wide and/or SOF Enterprise KM and business processes.
- Communicate orally and in writing with groups or individuals, using multiple digital media and transmission means, to collect and convey information.
- Identify process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Apply analytical methods and techniques to assess the information exchange requirements for the organization using knowledge of strategic documents as well as SOF Enterprise operations.
- Document business process solutions using industry standard flowcharting and documentation conventions in the form of service requests, requirements and specification documents, business process modeling and/or Microsoft Visio.
- Provide technical documentation for each process that includes the policy and/or procedure underpinnings necessary for the Government to publish official documents that dictate processes, procedures, and security requirements associated with each development effort.
- Provide end-user documentation for each new process delivered.Documentationshall be delivered in the form of portal wikis, or other user friendly and easily accessible platforms.
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative methods for measuring the impact of process improvement and KM initiatives.
- Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of end-user reporting solutions.
- Provide thorough requirements documentation for user projects to ensure all processes are thought out andrecorded presented to Government prior to release.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI