Virginia Beach, VIRGINIA
The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse using BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of aBIarchitecture that enables factbased decision making and ad-hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Provide interactive real-time dashboards and key performance indicators using Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Sisense, SAP Crystal Reports, Client Cognos, Qlik, or newly identifiedBItools.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users ofBItools. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources.
Degree / Experience: MA/MS Degree (Desired but not required) and/or 10+ years of relevant experience. CBIPR Certification desired
Clearance Required: TS/SCI