- Developing software using an IDE and a variety of languages and frameworks as described under "technical skills .
- Interacting with team members, client staff and end-users to both understand needs and explain technical work.
- Writing software code and unit tests.
- Deploy application to Cloud (AWS, MS Azure) as well as on premise
- Address security vulnerabilities in the application code
- Write software code to comply with 508 testing
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies, such as stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint planning sessions and backlog grooming.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems encountered during software development and delivery, resolving pre and post-production defects.
- Aiding in and ensuring the proper implementation of software security best practices and techniques.
- Reviewing the development work of others; assisting peers in over-coming bottlenecks.
- Improving the scalability and performance of the system.
- Assisting other members of the team in successfully performing their work, such as the design and development of databases, testing, documentation, performance improvement and security best practices..
- 5+ years of experience in software development for web-based and/or mobile software solutions including angular, NodeJS, PHP.
- 3 years of experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL or similar; Preferred: At least 1 year of experience with Postgres.
- 2 years of experience with RESTful web services.
- 1 year of experience developing mobile-capable/mobile-friendly software.
- 1 year of experience designing software.
- CSM certification or 1 year of experience on an Agile software development team.
- Preferred: 3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- Preferred: Previous experience with Security tools / Risk Management Framework
- Angular JS
- jQuery Mobile
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, ElastiSearch, SES)
- Oracle SQL
- ANSI SQL.