The Electronic Content Management (ECM) team at TELESIS brings over 40 years of combined experience to the table. We know that it is crucial for our clients to meet their regulatory, legal, and fiduciary requirements, which is made easier by our centralized management policy.
TELESIS offers a wide variety of ECM from providing Operational and Maintenance support of enterprise content management system, digitization and storage of documents into electronic document management systems, and development of customized systems for electronically scanning and extracting data from paper documents.
TELESIS’ core expertise is in delivering the following services to our Federal customers:
- Documentum Services – Content Services, Electronic Records Management and Strategic Planning
- Captiva and ApplicationXtender Consulting Services
- Work Flow Management
- Validation of system architecture and design
- Successful implementation of Documentum
- “Best Practices” in system design, maintenance, support, and implementation across Documentum implementations
- “Best Practices” in system integration of business processes and tools
- A complete solutions lab in order to create prototypes and proof-of-concept solutions in Documentum and other emerging solutions.